Thursday 31 January 2013

Thorsten Albers and Falkito


Falkito, incredebly unique business module which gives opportunity to ear money to everyone was registerd last year 2012 in Panama also we have license for e-wallet in Panama! Our team is full of profesionals, we have the best MLM lawyer Kevin Thompson.
I did some networks in the past and always i wanted to do make the 80/20 Looser / winner to 20/80always my sponsor told me , that this is impossible but i found a way and realized in Falkito.The only way to make everything happened was to start an own project after i realized a great sponsor system with OG.I am 39 and i want that Falkito is my last project but i created 3 more very big fantastic projects for this year, but than if they all run i will employ a good leader for each country and manage them.I want to make a revolution with Falkito, i want to show the people that it is possible to make everybody successful who really wants and the only way to do so is:Create addtional money to pay best money to even new partners… but this money need to come from external sources, otherwise it is impossible.
And all my future projects for this year will be based on big money from outside...

Advertise is the key to success, believe me, if we pay 1.5 to 3% a day profit to every sale and if people see, that we do it over years, than everybody will go crazy ...
Thorsten Albers

No comments:

Post a Comment